Happy Hump Day and Happy International Women’s Day! I just wanted to take a second to thank each and every one of you. Whether you’ve been on this journey with me since the beginning or just happened to stumble upon this page yesterday – you are the women who empower me the most. And I’m so honored to call you apart of my girl gang. Together we are so much stronger than we are apart!
“Empowered women, empower women.”
In honor of my boss babes around the world, I wanted to share some of my all-time favorite girl power quotes. Because every now and then, we need a little reminder to remember how bad ass we really are.
Check out the Shop Boutique at the bottom of this page and treat yourself to a little gift. After all, we are celebrating you 😉
- “Well-behaved women rarely make history.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- ” I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” – Maya Angelou
- “My life didn’t please me, so I created my life.” – Coco Chanel
- “Women who seek to be equal with men, lack ambition.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates, and guys are just people to have fun with.” – Sex & The City